Club Dolphin Child Care Programs
August 23, 2021 - June 7, 2022
Before and After Care will be available for Middlefork School students in Kindergarten through 3rd grade. Programs run from August 23, 2021 through June 7, 2022 every day that school is in session.
Club Dolphin membership registration begins at 8AM on Monday, July 12, 2021 online only
Both Before Care and After Care will operate through a membership in Club Dolphin for the 2021-22 school year.
A membership reserves a spot for your child and offers flexibility to choose which days throughout the school year your child attends the program(s) of your choice. Your child can attend as many or as few times as you'd like.
After paying the initial membership fee per student, you will then be charged a daily fee for the days attended.
Club Dolphin Before Care
Before Care Annual Membership $500/student
- 7:30am-school start
- Supervised recreational free play before school
- Drop-off anytime between 7:30-8:15am
- Park District staff will take children to Middlefork School at start of school
- Fee is $12/day following the initial $500 membership fee per student based on attendance
- Club Dolphin Before Care requires at least 7 children registered by 10am on Friday, August 6th, in order to run. If we do not reach the minimum by that date, we will contact all registered participants as to whether the program will run or not.
Club Dolphin After Care
After Care August-December Membership $400/student
- School dismissal-6pm
- Supervised variety of activities that include free play, games, crafts and sports
- Additional time to do homework will be provided if needed
- Students will have time for a snack brought from home
- Park District staff will pick-up all Club Dolphin members from school each day and parents must pick their students up from the Park District
- Attendance will be taken daily at 3:15pm
- If your Club Dolphin member is still with us past 3:15pm you will be billed for that day
- Fee is $15/day following the initial $400 membership fee per student based on attendance
Club Dolphin membership registration begins at 8am on Monday, July 12, 2021 only online at northfieldparks.org.
Spaces are limited and registrations will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
Membership fees are non-refundable and do not apply to daily program fees.
Once you are a Club Dolphin member, no further registration is required. Your child's program attendance will be billed every two weeks on Tuesdays.
Questions? Email Vicki Heuer at: