Club Dolphin Child Care Program
August 22, 2022 - June 6, 2023
Before and After Care will be available for Middlefork School students in Kindergarten through 3rd grade.
Programs run every day that school is in session.
- Students enrolled in Before Care can be dropped off anytime between 7:30-8:15am on the days they are signed up for.
- Park District staff will oversee recreational free-play then take the children to Middlefork School at the start of the school day.
- Before Care registrations are for the whole 2022-23 District 29 school year. Once you've registered for your selected days, no further registration is required.
- Before Care requires at least 2 children registered for each specific day to run. The deadline for this minimum to be met is by 10am on Friday, August 5th. If we do not reach the minimum by that date, we will contact all registered participants for those specific days of the week that are canceled.
- Spaces are limited. Registrations will be taken first come, first serve online only. Registration fees are non-refundable if a day of the week meets the minimum attendance.
- If you'd like to use a payment plan for Before Care, please fill out the registration form and email it to Sammie.
Please contact Sammie Jacob with all questions.
Membership Fee August-December: $400/student
Daily Fee: $15.50
- After Care will operate through a membership in Club Dolphin for the 2022-23 school year. A membership reserves a spot for your child and offers flexibility to choose which days throughout the school year your child attends the program. Your child can attend as many or as few times as you'd like. After paying the initial membership fee per student, you are only charged for the days attended.
- For After Care, Park District staff will pick-up all Club Dolphin members from school each day and parents must pick their students up from the Park District. Attendance will be taken daily at 3:15pm and any child present will be charged the daily fee.
- After Care runs from school dismissal-6pm. A variety of activities are offered including free play, games, crafts and sports, both indoor and outdoor (weather dependent). Additional time to do homework will be provided if needed. Students will have time for a snack brought from home.
- Once you are a Club Dolphin member, no further registration is required. Your child's program attendance will be billed on the first Tuesday of the month in October, November, December, January, February, March, April, and May, and then for May/June once the D29 school year ends.
- Spaces are limited. Registrations will be taken first come, first serve online only. Membership fees are non-refundable and do not apply to daily program fees.
Please contact Vicki Heuer with all questions.
Before and After Care registration is open. Register online.
Spaces are limited and registrations will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
Membership fees are non-refundable and do not apply to daily program fees.
Questions about Before Care? Email Sammie Jacob at
Questions about After Care? Email Vicki Heuer at