Club Dolphin Child Care Program
Session 2: January 3 - June 7, 2022
After Care is available for Middlefork School students in Kindergarten through 3rd grade. Programs run every day that school is in session.
After Care operates through a membership in Club Dolphin for the 2021-22 school year.
A membership reserves a spot for your child and offers flexibility to choose which days throughout the school year your child attends the program. Your child can attend as many or as few times as you'd like.
After paying the initial membership fee per student, you will then be charged a daily fee for the days attended.
Club Dolphin After Care
After Care January 3 - June 7, 2022 Membership $600/student
- School dismissal-6pm
- Supervised variety of activities that include free play, games, crafts and sports
- Additional time to do homework will be provided if needed
- Students will have time for a snack brought from home
- Park District staff will pick-up all Club Dolphin members from school each day and parents must pick their students up from the Park District
- Attendance will be taken daily at 3:15pm
- If your Club Dolphin member is still with us past 3:15pm you will be billed for that day
- Fee is $15/day following the initial $600 membership fee per student based on attendance
Club Dolphin Session 2 membership registration:
- October 4 at 10am online for current Club Dolphin members
- November 1 at 10AM online for general registration
Spaces are limited and registrations will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
Membership fees are non-refundable and do not apply to daily program fees.
Once you are a Club Dolphin member, no further registration is required. Your child's program attendance will be billed every two weeks on Tuesdays.
Questions? Email Vicki Heuer at: